The Best of Both Worlds
Whether you are looking for a place closer to Manhattan or the suburbs, The Cryder House offers the best of both worlds. Residents enjoy tranquil views of the Long Island Sound with seamless access to the food, culture, and entertainment of New York City.
Experience life on the waterfront where boating, fishing, kayaking and other water sport activities are always available. When the waterfront is right in your own backyard, the possibilities to explore the outdoors are endless.
The Cryder House is located in Community School District 25, one of the best school districts in New York City.
- PS 79 Q, Francis Lewis
- PS 193 Q, Alfred J Kennedy
- PS 184 Q, Flushing Manor
- PS 209 Q, Clearview Gardens
- JHS 194 Q, William H. Carr
Shopping and Dining
The local shopping centers are minutes away and will exceed all expectations. Access to luxury shopping is a short car ride away, without having to fight Manhattan traffic. A diverse selection of restaurants can be enjoyed in the surrounding neighborhood from take-out to fine dining and everything in between. You will find restaurants and shops offering fare from just about every ethnicity in the world.
- Americana Manhasset
- Roosevelt Field
- Whitestone Plaza
- Whitestone Shopping Center
- Bay Terrace Shopping Center
- Bell Boulevard International Restaurants
Just minutes from your door are incredible parks worth exploring, including:
- Little Bay Park
- Clearview Park Golf Course
- Historic Fort Totten Park
Residents at The Cryder House enjoy access to a variety of public transportation options from the subway, light rail, to the express bus system as well as access to major highways leading to all points east, west, north and south.
- Express Buses to Manhattan (QM2, QM32)
- Local Bus to Main St., Flushing and #7 Subway (Q15)
- Local Bus to the Long Island Railroad (Q15)
- Clearview Expressway, Cross Island Parkway, Grand Central Parkway, Long Island Expressway are literally only minutes away